AMC ANTIMICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY
Persistent, Continuous, Clean
AMC antimicrobial technology provides persistent and continuous protection by creating an invisible barrier that can be applied to numerous surface types to inhibit the growth of microbiological organisms.
- Highly Effective – 99.999% kill
- Provides persistent, continuous, antimicrobial protection against a broad range of microbes
- Non-leaching and non-migrating
- Prevent the mutation of adaptive microorganisms
- Colorless and odorless
- Works while dry
- Uses a Mechanical Kill
- Safe for humans, pets & the environment
AMC antimicrobial technology uses self-assembling monolayers to create a field of nanospikes that mechanically kill microbes (bacteria’s, molds, viruses) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting which inhibits the ability for superbugs to grow.
- Continuously protects the applied surface between cleanings
- Bound technology – unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our technology performs while bounded to the applied surface
- Residual Efficacy – Unlike other antimicrobials, our product’s efficacy remains for a long period of time
- Effective against a Broad Spectrum of Microbes
- AMC antimicrobial coating technology can be applied on almost any surface. A covalent bond forms with the applied substrate to ensure durability in multiple environments.
- Totally free from Triclosan, heavy metals, arsenic, titanium, phenols or poisons
- There is no known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate to a Superbug. This is due to the coatings bound technology. Other technologies work by “uploading” into the microorganism resulting sometimes in a mutation of the original microorganism.
Controlling Microbe Sources and Transmission Routes
- Favorable Host Environment
- Temperature, Moisture, Food, Surface
Microbiological Organisms on Surfaces
Mold & Mildew
AMC Microbial Technology
The Ultimate Sources: It’s all about Surfaces
AMC Microbial Technology Molecule
How it Works
AMC antimicrobial technology uses self-assembling monolayers to create a field of nanospikes as microscopically shown above. The nanospikes mechanically kill microbes (bacteria’s, molds, viruses) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane.